From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Steve's home...
Yep, Steve's home once again -- yipeeeeeeeee! For good? I don't know...I'm not holding my breath, but I am hopeful....we shall see how things play out this weekend. Anyway, it was funny because I shrieked with joy when I saw him drive in the driveway and ran to the door and we embraced and gave each other a kiss. Nate was watching all this and says, "Mom, you look as happy as a kid in a candy shop with $100!" We both just started laughing! Yep -- I'm pretty excited to have my honey home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK...so I've been checking on here to hear the verdict.....Did he have to travel again, or did he get to stay home?
Aww...you're so sweet! :) Well, he DID have to travel again; however, only for two days, so he comes back home tonight and he'll be home....FINALLY! They start a new project here in KC tomorrow -- now we'll have to adjust to him being home daily and I'll have to figure out how to make a real meal each night again! LOL But, I think I can handle that -- just to have him home, each night, will be sooooooooooo awesome! :)
Oh good! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't imagine having to go through that for as long as you guys have! Yeah, know what you mean about the meal thing. =) Lance usually comes home for lunch, so I try to have something decent, especially if it is a day he closes, but today he won't be home for lunch, so it's PB&J all the way! LOL!
Post a Comment