Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Sneak-A-Peek" Night

Tonight was "Sneak-A-Peek" Night at Nate's school. He was beyond excited and anxious.....for hours before the 7pm finally came! :)

He got to meet his teacher, whom he was really excited to get, and he got to see his classroom, take all his supplies, and see what other kids would be in his class.

His teacher seems really nice and friendly and cheery! Nate was all smiles to see her! And, he has a couple of his friends in his class, so he was glad for that!

I got to meet a few more moms -- they were really, really nice and friendly! :)

I really like Nate's elementary school here -- I was impressed with it last year, and think this year will be good, too! It'll be his last year here, and Nate's excited for it to begin! :)

Although, I can't hardly believe the summer vacation is already gone.......wow! Brennan starts at The Daniel Academy next Wednesday, so he has almost another full week at home. He's also anxious and excited to get started, but is rubbing it in to Nate a bit that he has another week of vacation! lol :)

No comments: