Yes, I'm heading to Iowa.......FOR THE DAY.......! lol Kinda crazy and impulsive, but everything's working out perfectly, so I'm heading out! :)
We've been back to Iowa several times this year already, and will be back in a couple weeks for my brother's wedding; however, each time we go back we're busy with family stuff, which I love, but that means we don't really get to see our friends very often, either. So, in looking at the calendar, if we don't go now, we won't get to see friends for several more months........BUMMER!
So, I decided -- "hey, let's make a day trip" -- it's really not THAT far anyway! lol Then, I thought of Chrissy as she wanted to go to Iowa, too, for a day with her family doing bridal shopping stuff -- called her and it worked perfectly for both her and her Mom! Then, the boys both called their friends and their friends' parents were like, "Come over for the day!" -- and my friends are free, so it works great! I'm so excited!
We're heading out at 5am and will run up to Des Moines/Ankeny and then will be home some time this evening! I can't wait to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in months -- and the boys and Chrissy are super excited, too!
1 comment:
Have fun. Sure wish I could do that!
Post a Comment