Here's Nate on the elliptical...

Nate running through the sprinkler.
Nate playing Wii.
The kiddos outside. Not sure if it's volleyball (Nate) or badmitton (Jakob), though! lol
My family (minus the spouses). Yes, I am the baby of the family.....lol

Me TRYING to ride a horse, much to the amusement of my niece, Chelsea, who is mimicking my riding abilities, or lack there of! lol It's been YEARS since I've ridden a horse and I'm thinking this just might have been my last try! lol

My brother Lance and sister Dena.

My parents.

My parents laughing as they told us one of their 'stories'. It's so funny to hear what they're up to when none of us kids are around. They're hilarious!

Nate.

All us girls with Lance's fiancee, Melissa, in the front. They're getting married in just about a month! :)

Chelsea with Melissa's kids, Jakob and Kristina.

Ashley with Carter and Nate.

Steve trying to get a nap behind those sunglasses! :)

Kristina looking ever so sweet as she heads out to face off with the sprinkler! lol

And one final one of my sisters and I with Melissa, our soon-to-be sister. :)
1 comment:
Whew! It's about time your blonde California transplant family added a brunette to the mix! Congrats Lance and Melissa! :D
Post a Comment