From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
KC is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Wow -- it's been sooooooooooooooo hot and humid here this summer! I don't know -- maybe it's always this way in KC, but this is our first full summer here and I can't believe how much hotter and more humid it is than Iowa, and I thought Iowa was hot and humid. The last several weeks we've had mid-to-upper 90s weather and lots of humidity! Yuk! I'm ready for fall.......lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i remember those hot days when you can barely stand to be outside for more than a few minutes. im so glad i dont deal with it anymore...but i am very sympathetic for those that do especially for steve that works all day toiling in that weather! what a man!! hahaha.
Post a Comment