From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WoF! Oh, the memories! Remember after all those water rides??? I totally hadn't thought of THAT particular memory in YEARS! :D
What do you mean by THAT memory? lol Dare I ask? I'm wondering if it's the same one I'm thinking of -- because if it is -- I had a "DEJAVU" moment yesterday! lol
I'm having the "Water rides meet adhesives" memory. Is THAT the one you're thinking of??
I'm totally ROTFL at the memory. :D
There were so many other great things that came from our trip to WoF. Mostly like um, hello?? Getting saved!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!! You two are cracking me UP!!!
Yep -- that was THE memory I was thinking of! Seriously -- as soon as I walked to that part of the park, I had a total "DEJAVU" moment and remembered being at that exact location and about busted a gut laughing outloud! lol
Aaah, the memories! I honestly hadn't thought of WoF or that, until you mentioned going there.
Good times!
Post a Comment