Well, we're off and running with another week here at the Banderman house! :) Steve was home for the weekend which was WONDERFUL! Although I HATE him being gone nowadays, I must say -- the weekends are great! We have such a wonderful time together and love being back together as a couple and as a family....although we both have difficulty staying in the moment rather than 'dreading' when Monday morning comes and he has to leave once again! :( We have no idea how long this 'working out of town' is going to last, but we're hoping for an end sooner than later. We shall see how all this works out in the days to come....
Guess what I got in the mail today? Another letter from Brennan! I was beyond excited! We miss him so much and this is only the 2nd letter from him! That little turkey -- he is in so much trouble when he comes home! He had FIVE envelopes, stamped, and addressed, in his suitcase, and somehow I'm thinking we'll only get TWO of those! lol Oh well, he is LOVING it and it sounds like God is doing some cool stuff in him and he's so excited about all the skateboarding opportunities he's had. He's been taking photos and videos and can't wait to share them with us! We are definitely counting down the days until he returns! We miss him tons!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment