Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Banner of Love

"He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love" -- Songs of Solomon 2:4

This verse has been going through my mind a lot the last couple days. On the way to the hospital ER with Nate on Saturday, I was praying and this phrase, "...his banner over me is love." kept going through my mind, so I was praying it outloud and declaring it over us while in the car, and I kept repeating that to myself.

And, these last few days that's just been going through my mind again -- His banner over me is love. His banner over us is love.

I am a visual person, so I love to visualize that.....a BANNER, a huge banner is being displayed in the spiritual realm.....a declaration to all the hosts of heaven and the demonic realm .......his banner over us is love. I walk around this earth with a banner over my life of love by the God of the Universe, who faithfully pursues my heart. How amazing is that?

SmileyCentral.com

No comments: