The 'bad' news is....Steve is in Iowa and I'm here in KC. Whaaaaaaa......But, nonetheless, we're trying to make the best of it. He called me EARLY this morning -- I love hearing his voice early in the morning. He makes my heart smile. :)
I am so grateful to God for bringing our lives together 15 years ago. I consider it an honor and privilege to be Steve's wife. Is he perfect? Uh...no. But, he's perfect FOR ME, and I am grateful that God knew the best husband who would complete me. There's no one else I'd rather be married to!
I love his love for the Lord and his desire to honor Him above all else. And, I love his love for me and his desire for me to be all that God's created me to be.
He is not only my husband, but my very best friend and knows me better than anyone else. He loves me unconditionally and we have the best time just sitting and talking over a cup of coffee. I am grateful for a husband with whom I can connect on such a deep heart level, and not just 'surface talk'.
There's so much I could say about him, but that'll only make me teary and make me miss him even more. So, I'll end this now and just say....my heart overflows with gratefulness to God for joining our lives together. There's truly no one else I'd rather be spending my life with.
I love you Steve!
2 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Such inspiring words too! =)
Post a Comment