Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tuna...Yum!

Ok, I'll admit it -- I've eaten tuna before and been 'ok' with it, but actually I thought it was rather boring and didn't really enjoy it. BUT....Chrissy recently gave me some ideas for a way to 'spruce' up the tuna and now it's become one of my favorite lunches:

Can of tuna, packed in water
Add in dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and a bit of salt & pepper
Add in diced up celery

It's soooooooooooooo yummy! I like to put some on a large Romaine lettuce leaf and eat it that way, or wrap it in a low carb tortilla. The spices make all the difference!

Just thought someone else might like another idea of how to eat tuna! lol Fish

1 comment:

The Naths said...

Sounds yummy! You know your brother made me tuna melts the first time I visited him. It has been an ongoing joke with us because he only had cinnamon raisin bread and no other bread, so he made it on that. Can you imagine my thoughts? And, you know, we had just started dating, and I thought it was so sweet he was cooking for me, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I didn't say anything, and you know what? It was really good! I'm serious! I was so surprised, so i shared with him how disgusting I thought it was going to be, and it still remains a joke with us about how creative he is in the kitchen. LOL! Anyway, since you shared your tuna story, I thought I'd share mine. =)