Just a quick note to say hello during this 'whirlwind'...
We've been having a great time with Mark and Megan and their family this week. :) Wednesday Megan and I went to lunch at a Thai restaurant. I'd never had Thai food before, but Megan loves it, so she wanted me to try it. I actually liked it. :) I don't think it's my favorite, as it's kinda spicey and has some 'interesting' flavors, but it was good. Then we went for a long walk and just chatted away. It was really nice to spend some uninterrupted time together hanging out and catching up. I miss her! One of the things I've always loved about Megan is that we are total opposites and disagree on many things, but we get along great! :) We've just 'agreed to disagree' on some things that really aren't that important and then we agree on the 'majors' -- it works for us and we love chatting it up! :)
Yesterday I worked at the Y and then Mark and Meg's kids came over in the afternoon and they spent the night. We had fun hanging out with them, eating supper, playing games, reading books, etc.
There here yet this morning for awhile...
The boys got out of school yesterday. They're so glad to be done and heading into Summer Vacation! :) We're working on a 'summer schedule' and trying to come up with some sort of summer routine, which will be good for all of us. But, today we're just going to enjoy each other and 'veg out'....... not much routine. :)
1 comment:
I like the updated pics. I really need to do that on my own. Also, I have not mentioned yet, but I was really touched by your comment about Nate being excited about calling me "aunt Melissa!" Too sweet!
Post a Comment