You see I've started a new job. Yep, a legitimate work-from-home position with a company called Izea. They're an internet company and I do blog reviews for them out of my home -- in my pajamas and robe....drinking coffee.......and what's that..........an Atkins shake, this particular morning, I guess. :) I'm so thankful for the opportunity to do this from home, be with my family, and yet make a little extra money. :)
And........I'm starting another job soon, too. Yep, I am officially an employee of the YMCA Express here. It opens on the 28th, but we have lots of training the next week. Steve thought I needed to still 'get some socialization' and I think it'll be good to be back in the gym. I'll only be working 10 hours a week, but it gets me a free gym membership and the opportunity to be with people. And, eventually I am planning to get back into personal training -- they said I can transition to that whenever I want to, it's up to me. For now I'll be a membership representative, which I think I'll like. :)
So, I'll be working about 20 hours a week or so, for now -- the Izea job varies, and is flexible. :) I'm finally at a point where I'm feeling so much better physically and am kind of ready to venture back into the working world to do something a bit more 'productive', especially since the boys are both in school. I really like this combination of at home and with people. We'll see how I feel a few months from now, but for now, I think it'll be a good combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment