A few months ago he joined the orchestra at Forerunner Christian Fellowship, where we're going to church and they are having their first performance this weekend! So, he had to have all black clothes and went out, on his own, and bought a shirt and pants for a total of $20! He loves a bargain and was pretty proud of himself, and I must say -- I was impressed as he looks so great! He's so nervous, yet excited! :)
From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Isn't He handsome?
I know, I'm probably biased, but I personally think I have the most handsome husband in the whole world! :) Especially when he gets all dressed up! :)
A few months ago he joined the orchestra at Forerunner Christian Fellowship, where we're going to church and they are having their first performance this weekend! So, he had to have all black clothes and went out, on his own, and bought a shirt and pants for a total of $20! He loves a bargain and was pretty proud of himself, and I must say -- I was impressed as he looks so great! He's so nervous, yet excited! :)

For those of you who are interested in seeing it, you can see it on either God TV, which you can even see online. Or, you can go to www.ihop.org and click on media and find the FCF services and you can watch it for free. It'll be shown live at all three services that day: 8:30am, 10:30am, & 6:00pm. From what Steve's said, it sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome! So, tune in...
A few months ago he joined the orchestra at Forerunner Christian Fellowship, where we're going to church and they are having their first performance this weekend! So, he had to have all black clothes and went out, on his own, and bought a shirt and pants for a total of $20! He loves a bargain and was pretty proud of himself, and I must say -- I was impressed as he looks so great! He's so nervous, yet excited! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT A HUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment