Brennan -- the competitive one. Ever wanting to win and yet trying to control his patience and have fun, too. LOL
From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Fun!
Last night, Steve was gone to Orchestra practice, so the boys, Chrissy, and I sat down to play Taboo. We played three rounds, switching partners each time. We had a lot of fun. :)

Chrissy and I laughed because the boys are soooooooooooooooo different. It's so funny to see their different personalities. I love them and they make my heart smile, too! :) They're so fun to hang out with.
Brennan -- the competitive one. Ever wanting to win and yet trying to control his patience and have fun, too. LOL
Nate - the non-competitive one. He's all about having fun and being as dramatic as possible! :)
It was so rainy and yucky here yesterday, so the boys could not get out and run -- thus, the board game provided a great chance to spend some quality time together, have some laughs, and enjoy each other for the night. I know these days are going by so quickly and I'm so thankful for nights like tonight to 'create memories' together. Fun! Fun!
Brennan -- the competitive one. Ever wanting to win and yet trying to control his patience and have fun, too. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment