However, I just had my progesterone (prometrium) re-filled and had put it on our bathroom counter with my thyroid meds. The thyroid meds you have to take on an empty stomach, so I always take it first thing when I wake up. Well, this morning......I accidentally took the prometrium instead!
It wasn't 'life threatening', but rather the main 'issue' with this is that the prometrium is to be taken at night because it makes you VERY SLEEPY and kinda light-headed and dizzy. So, when I take it at night, I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly all night, but wake up kinda groggy -- thus, what happened this morning!
Well, after realized my error, I knew my morning plans were out the window! I was fine for about 1/2 hour and then it hit me and I couldn't hardly walk straight and was so tired. So, I ended up going back to bed for almost 3 hours!

It is now almost noon and I'm finally feeling like I can function -- after 2 cups of coffee, although I still feel like I could go back to sleep for the afternoon, too. YIKES! I guess that solidifies why I need to take it AT NIGHT and why I need to find another place to put it so I remember and keep things straight! LOL
2 comments:
hahaha..that was funny...i would put the morning pills by the thing that you do first thing in the morning...(perhaps coffee machine) and the goodnight pills by the last thing you do before bed..(toothbrush holder?) and for the afternoon pills...well, youre on your own there.
Yea, I'm thinking putting those two pills next to each other isn't such a good idea. I could see you sleeping soundly in aisle 5 at the grocery store. LOL
Post a Comment