Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thrilled!

Too Happy 1 Well, you've all heard enough 'bad news' about how awful I've felt for the past 4 months that I thought I'd actually post some 'good news'!

I am feeling soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! It is AMAZING, but I feel like I've FINALLY come out from under a 'fog' and finally feel like MYSELF again! YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

For a week and a half now, I've been sleeping all the way through the night, I haven't been dizzy or having the bad headaches. I haven't been nauseous at all. I have my energy. I feel happy and love smiling again. This morning, I woke up and just started crying (LOL) because I am so grateful to finally feel back to normal! Over the past week and a half, I kept thinking it'd end and I'd wake up again and feel horrible, but each day I wake feeling great and I don't have all the horrible symptoms I've had for so long!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled just to feel 'normal' again!!! I almost forgot how 'normal' felt and I LOVE IT!!!

I'm still going to the Endo. appt. next week to see what he says, but for now, I think these supplements and eating changes have been just what my body needed! I think I was a bit nutritionally depleted! It's interesting, but last night I found a bottle of medication that I'd forgotten about and it was dated 10/18/06 and it was an anti-nausea medication!!!! Over a year ago I went to the doctor because I was really nauseous, but she dismissed it and just gave me some medication to help me through........and, of course I had too many other things to think about at the time to actually get to the root of it and take care of myself, ya' know?! Duh!

So, although the last four months have been one of the most horrible times of my entire life, I'm so 'grateful' that I was 'forced' to slow down and finally have to deal with it and get to the bottom of things. I just feel so amazingly better!!!!!!

Now, I finally feel like I can work at getting back into shape and just 'LIVE' again! YEAH!!!! I'm so excited to feel like 'me' again!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!What a winner you are..... Keep up the positive
attitude......
M