Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Whaaaaaaaaaaa.............

Well, it was good while it lasted, but...........it looks like the overtime is back for my husband! Crying Into TissueHe's left each morning before 5am and not been home before 6:30pm the last two days, and he just informed me that he has to work this upcoming Saturday, too. I am so bummed, but trying to keep a good attitude! I thought we were done with this, but the company made a 'mistake'. They laid off several of the 'temporary' guys for this job as it's winding down, well -- they never should have laid them off yet, because they could still use those guys, or atleast half of them! So, all the guys still there are having to work a lot again to make sure this project gets done by the end of the month. And, since Steve's a Foreman, he has even more responsibility in making sure things get done, so he goes in an hour earlier and stays an hour later than most.

I am thankful that he has a job! But, we miss him terribly when he has to work so much! And, I know he'd rather be home, too!!!! Well, at least I know he always has Sundays off!!!! And, he will get off early on Friday again (so he thinks), so Friday and Saturday he'll only work till 2pm, so -- good attitude, Debi -- good attitude, right?! Ok, I'll go cheer myself up! Cheer Up

1 comment:

dbanderman said...

you mean girlfriends/wives dont like their men to work 60 hours/week?? no wonder im still single! that's it..im quitting my job to be a stay at home dad. let's see...now to find some kids that need a dad...:)