Friday, December 7, 2007

Nathan

Sometimes Nate just cracks me up -- he says all these 'quick wit' things and I just stare at him and then start laughing. He's so positive and always sees the 'silver lining' and loves life. I enjoy him so much! :) So, this morning, I had asked him to go warm up the car because I was taking him to school. Since this is our first house with a garage, I explained to him that before he turns on the car, he has to make sure the garage door is opened, so that the carbon monoxide doesn't come back into the house and kill us all! LOL And, so he gets his coat on and gets ready to head out the door to the garage and suddenly stops and looks back at me with a grin on his face and says,

"Ya' know, Mom -- I don't mind dying and I'm not scared of it -- BUT I JUST LOVE LIVIN'!" and he pumps his fist into the air, smiles, and heads out the door.

I just started laughing. I'm sure he's heard that somewhere, but it was so cute to hear him say it. And, that's sooooooooooooo him -- he loves LIFE! ;)

No comments: