Saturday, December 8, 2007

Busy Weekend Ahead

This weekend will be busy, but we're looking forward to it! :) Steve's brother, Mark and his wife, Megan, live here in Lenexa with their four children. Well, Mark has been sought out by a hospital in Paducah, KY for a job down there. So, Mark and Megan are flying out this weekend to interview there and tour the area. We're really excited for them because this is the hospital that Mark has wanted to work at since he graduated as a nurse anesthesist last summer. However, we're really sad to think they might be moving away. We've really enjoyed living nearer to them for the past 4 months! :)

Anyway -- we are helping out with their children this weekend. They took their youngest and then the two oldest girls: Madelynne & Marie are staying with us for the weekend and their other son, Charlie will be with us Saturday night (he's at his grandparents Friday night). So, Saturday night we'll have 5 kids here! :) I'm sure it'll be BUSY! :)

And, today Miss Madelynne and I have some plans to do some MAJOR CHRISTMAS COOKIE baking. She LOVES to cook (and is actually probably better than I am! LOL), so we found 5 cookie recipes last night and are going on a cookie marathon today -- should be fun! I'll post pictures after the weekend!

No comments: