Below are some photos of his 'masterpiece' in our basement. :) (Sorry, I think the camera needs cleaned or something -- not sure what the spots are!) Anyway -- He's set up his own 'skateboard ramp' in the basement with scraps of plywood and LOVES to spend time down there practicing 'tricks'. He's already planning to be in the Lenexa skateboarding competition next summer and is figuring out his 'routine'! LOL So, he had Steve and I come down and watch him (he set up chairs and drink trays, of course! LOL) and ran through his 'program' with us. He's gotten pretty good, if I do say so myself! :) I love it that he has a hobby he enjoys and gets him some physical activity inside when it's so yucky outside.

2 comments:
Tell Brennan that black and pink are my favorite color combinations, so he should really wear his awesome new helmet with the "Triple-humped B" logo on it!
Oh,and wearing it at a competition would almost guarantee victory...Unless he'd like a pink shirt go with it. I can go shopping again if he'd like me to. :P LOL
Love ya all!
Post a Comment