From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Finally!
Well, I FINALLY have an appointment with an Endocrinologist, a Reproductive Endocrinologist, at that! I cannot believe how exasperating this process has been! It's been CRAZY just to try to get into see a specialist! But, the doctor's office finally called yesterday and said they had all my paperwork in order and could finally schedule an appointment. And, I can get in in just TWO weeks!! Much better than the last one that told me four months!
So, I go on December 13th at 10am -- please pray for me, if you think of it. I really want total clarification so we know exactly what we're dealing with and how to best treat it and move on with life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll be praying Debi! Have you thought about spending some time in the healing rooms at IHOP???? Just a though, if you want to know more let me know.
Thanks, Tracie. Yes, I had considered that; however, I put it aside because a)I thought they were for really 'bad' things like cancer and such and b)when I'd checked into the prophecy rooms they were already booked through December, so I figured the healing rooms would be the same????? Maybe not. Maybe I should look into it more - I'd love that!
Post a Comment