Monday, November 26, 2007

Chester

Thought you might enjoy seeing how our beloved buddy, Chester, faired during the trip... LOL
He perched himself on top of our small cooler, between Steve and I for the majority of the trip. We tried to get him to stay in back with the boys, but we were 'softies' and allowed him to stay up in front with us where he loved being able to see out. (And, look Dad -- he doesn't even have a seat belt on! LOL)



The first night, I went to check on the boys before we went to sleep and they were both out cold and then there's Chester in his typical spot -- right inbetween the boys, zonked out and SNORING! LOL

And, upon our return, he crashed on our sofa, so we bundled him up. :) Aaaahhh...what a life for this spoiled dog! LOL

3 comments:

rural momma said...

I love the pics of Chester, he is so very cute!! :0)
BTW--This is livin4Him6 over at titustwo. :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh how special! such wonderful
memories!
M

Dena said...

In my next life I want to come back as Chester...he's even more spoiled than ours are, & I didn't think that as possible. LOL

Love ya!