Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Andy Fales is here in KC!

Ok, so to most people this will be like really not a big deal, but last night I was pretty excited........we turned the tv on to watch the news and guess who is on? Andy Fales! He used to be on WHO-TV13 in Des Moines! He must have transferred to Kansas City or something. We also saw Lauren Halifax (I think she has a different name now.)

I know it's not 'earth-shaking' or anything, but it's so weird to move to a new area and have all these new News people that you're not used to seeing, so when we saw Lauren and now Andy, it was like this 'Homecoming' gathering! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep - knew he went there,remember when he said so - been awhile, I think. Remember the name Lauren and thnk she was one I was not hep on and glad you have her now - too much status.....or impression given.
M