We will be leaving here very early Thursday morning, so I thought I'd post it now since Wednesday will probably be a tad bit crazy! :) We'll be spending Thanksgiving this year with my family in Iowa. We alternate Thanksgiving/Christmas with Steve's and mine family. So, this year is my family for Thanksgiving and Steve's family for Christmas.
I am excited because ALL my family will be together -- my three siblings and their spouses and kids and my parents and my grandma. We always have a great time when we get together and do a ton of laughing! :) It'll be great to see them all again as it's been awhile!
I'm not sure yet when we're coming back to KC, but we'll be gone for a few days anyway.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!! :)
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving Debi!
Have a terrific time with your family.
Post a Comment