This morning I read the following article at WorldNetDaily and it totally shocks and saddens my heart. Having two children in the public school system, my eyes are wide open with this type of stuff. Yes, this is 'only' California at the moment, but I can almost guarantee it's headed to the Midwest eventually...
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130
2 comments:
Unbelievable!!!
Ok so he wants to think we should all be open to alternative lifestyles. If that's what he thinks, then that's what he thinks. But how in the world can he even consider this to be a good idea:
who with his signature also ordered public schools to allow boys to use girls restrooms and locker rooms, and vice versa, if they choose.
Oh yea, I'm sure so many kids will be thrilled to know that anyone can use the same bathroom as them, anytime they choose. Good grief. I am so glad my kids are almost done with school!
Sad to see what is heppening in the world of today.
M
Post a Comment