Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My new glasses...

After a couple years of not having any glasses and wearing contacts solely, I decided it was time to give my eyes a bit of a break and get a backup pair of glasses! I still prefer contacts and wear them most of the time; however, it's nice to have a pair of glasses for at night and early morning! So, I went out and got the 2-for-1 special at America's Best. I got one 'normal' pair and one 'funky' pair. My family loves the 'funky' pair better, but I'm not quite sure -- it's kinda 'out there' for me and will take some getting used to! LOL

Here's the 'normal' pair:

Here's the funky pair:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debi - go with funky! you look awesome! And I like how long your hair is getting. It looks great and so do you! akz

dbanderman said...

i kind of like the funky pair...the dark frames are a nice contrast to your light hair.

Dena said...

You are so pretty that you look great in both pairs of glasses. Aren't you lucky you got your great looks from your big sis? :P

Yvonne Parks said...

FUNKY FRAMES! Definately

Anonymous said...

O.K. - being of sound mind - I would say - they are both great!!
Both change your appearance - in different ways. Funky is just what it says - normal is what it says; (look alot like mine-yeah!) however if you are only planning to use them for night and early morning - I guess I would grab the one closest to me and not worry about which one...(ha!) If you are going out - depends on where you are going and how you are dressed. Sounds like good deal.
M

Unknown said...

Definitely FUNKY!!!!!