Here's how things looked by mid-morning. All the plywooding was almost done, BUT....we ran out of plywood, just 5 short! Steve was bummed.......so another run to Lowe's was soon taken and things resumed.
And, here's how it's ending -- Brennan, Nate, & Steve finished up the area over the family room on the backside.
DJ and Steve got about 3/4 of the backside done tonight.
Our nephew Charlie adores Brennan and follows him everywhere he goes! And, Brennan equally adores him! So, Brennan got him in on the clean up crew and he did great and loved every minute of it!
I was the 'clean up crew chief' and have plenty of blisters to show for it! I wore gloves yesterday, but no one else did, so I felt like a 'sissy' and decided today to use my bare hands. That was dumb! What was I thinking? Tomorrow I will have gloves back on! LOL
The other highlight of today was Debi and the boys went to Forerunner Christian Fellowship for church, while Steve stayed back and worked. It was so awesome! Misty Edwards led worship and it was such a 'refreshing' time for us! Mike Bickle spoke on the Song of Solomon Chapter 8 and it was exactly what I needed to hear! So encouraging about God's heart of unrelenting love towards us! I am constantly amazed at His pursuit of our weak little hearts! For as long as we live, we will never be able to describe just how amazing His love is towards us!!! I loved that time this morning! I also met another family who moved here in June from Nebraska. They have four sons and their two oldest are the same as ours'. So, we got their phone number and are going to have them over for supper in a week. It'll be nice to meet and get to know some others! They are in total 'transition' to with moving here, so it'll be good for both our families, I'm sure! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment