Saturday, September 22, 2007

Miscellaneous Photos

These are a few miscellaneous photos from today that wouldn't fit in the previous two posts! LOL

Here is our "amazing" son Nate who always astonishes us with his 'crazy hidden talents' -- like blowing MILK BUBBLES! He let Brennan take Chester through the agility course, while he cheered them on through bubble blowing his milk! LOL


And here are a few more scenes from the dog park -- there are a TON of deer at this park! And, they were not afraid to get close! Freaked me out a bit and I was ready to get back to the car! I was just SURE they'd come charging at us -- much to the amusement of my guys again!LOL


And, here was another 'friend' that Steve found -- a HUGE spider just over our heads! Now maybe you understand why I thought later that something was for sure crawling on my head! YUK! I HATE spiders! LOL


No comments: