Monday, August 6, 2007

Thanks for caring about our family!

We have received several encouraging phone calls and e-mails from family/friends 'back home' in Iowa, especially and I just wanted you to know how much it's meant to us! To pick up the phone and hear a friendly, familiar voice has been so heart-warming! Or to check our e-mails and hear from friends, just blesses us! Thank you for thinking of us and letting us know you care about us! It truly has blessed us and encouraged our hearts in this transition process! :-)

The other day, just after finally moving into our house, I was online and got an 'instant message' from a friend (my first in KC!) and we started 'chatting' online and Steve walked by and said, "Why are you smiling so big? I think that's the first smile I've seen on your face in a week!" So, then I let him know that my friend Laura had instant messaged me and I finally felt like I had access with the 'outside world' again! (Thanks, Laura!) He laughed and winked at me -- knowing how much we both treasure our relationships, but also knowing that as a woman I NEED them even more than he! LOL

So...........thanks all our dear friends/family! We miss you greatly but you are treasured in our thoughts, prayers and we hold you in our hearts! Thanks for loving us, believing in us, and cheering us on in this 'new adventure' that God has us on! We love you!

No comments: