Life has just been CRAZY busy!!!! I feel like I am often barely keeping my head above water and barely keeping anything together! lol The other day I was a bit frustrated with my lack of organizational skills and forgetting some things and then Steve and I were talking and it just hit us....
Uh......we went from 2, fairly self-sufficient boys, living in KC......to moving back to Iowa, adding a foster child a week later, then six months later adopting her....three and a half months after that adding a foster newborn.........and I wonder why I feel a bit as though my head is barely above water. Life has changed DRASTICALLY in a year and I'm just trying to play catch up! Plus, Emma was a lot higher needs when she moved in and we've been with a lot and worked through a lot in transitioning and then with Roo, she's just quite simply been a newborn, so......we've added two 'high needs' girls in a year, too. lol
Anyway, we are all well and I hope to write more soon, but if I don't........know we're ok, but I quite simply very rarely get time to myself to actually write anything worth reading! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment