There was great excitement in our house this morning...Emma started Kindergarten today! :)

She had picked out her outfit last night, so this morning, she was excited to get up and put it on, as well as pick out how she wanted her hair done. I think she did a great job and looks pretty darn cute, don't ya' think?! :)
The thing that did make me smile was the ORANGE flip flops she decided to wear. Never mind that there's zero orange on her outfit OR that she has pink flip flops.....she wanted orange......so she wore orange. :) I love that she dances to the beat of her own drum! lol
She had a GREAT first day!!! She was so excited and talked all evening about every detail of the day! She seriously told us all the rules, too - even suggesting that we all start raising our hands to talk, even at home. lol Too cute!
It was pretty chilly this morning, so she decided to grab her pink sweater.......and she endured me taking even more pictures! lol She was very gracious with all the pictures I took! :)
She was super excited to get to wear her backpack, too! We looked long and hard for the 'right' backpack. When she saw this one she knew she loved it. Why? Because it had the most amount of princesses on it. lol OF COURSE! :)
Roo had been up at 4:30am and then I had barely fallen back asleep before it was time to get up and get Emma ready. So, I literally rolled out of bed and got her ready.....then we snapped a picture. lol
Then we got a picture of Emma with Daddy! :) He took her to school, figuring he'd do a lot better emotionally than I would dropping her off! This past year has gone by so fast, it's hard to believe she's already in Kindergarten! She's growing up so fast!
She had a GREAT first day!!! She was so excited and talked all evening about every detail of the day! She seriously told us all the rules, too - even suggesting that we all start raising our hands to talk, even at home. lol Too cute!So glad she had a great day. I fully expect her to have a great year! Her teacher has been teaching several years. She seems 'no nonsense', but really nice. Emma seems to like her, so that's good! :)
2 comments:
What a special day for your precious girl!
Ohhh! she's so happy to be in school, she has always loved school. She is getting so big. I miss her and love her lots! I know she will do well she is soooo smart.
Post a Comment