From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Women's Hormones - Educate Yourself! :)
Recently came across this article about women's hormone issues and was pleasantly surprised at how informative and helpful it was! Honestly, as I read this, I thought, "WOW - wish I would have known all this before our time in KC!" It pretty much describes me, and my experience, perfectly!! So wish I would have known all this and not been so caught off guard! Would have saved me a lot of heartache, I am sure. So, I wanted to put this out there for other women to read and be educated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment