Monday, January 31, 2011

Steve's 40th Birthday!


Hey friends! My wonderful husband is turning the big 4-0 next week, February 10th! I would LOVE to surprise him with birthday cards from as many people as possible! I know he has blessed and impacted so many lives and I'd love to have him hear from people all over who would like to celebrate his life and encourage his heart in the process!!! He is one of the most incredible people I know - so real, authentic, and a man of character and integrity - who he is in public, is who he is in private. He's an incredible husband and amazing dad! I am truly honored to be his wife and I would LOVE to see him be loved on by so many for his 40th birthday!!! Let's celebrate his life!!! :)

So, if you'd like, please send Steve Banderman a birthday card by February 9th, and I will make sure he gets them all on the 10th!!! :)

You can send cards to: 7291 NW 23RD ST., Ankeny, IA 50023

Thanks!!!
Debi

No comments: