Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I have lots more pictures, but for some reason the computer and my camera are having 'communication issues'! So, I'll work on that and hopefully post more in the next day or two. But, here are a few to enjoy for now:

Here's Brennan and Charlie playing Wii Boxing -- Charlie LOVED it! Brennan let Charlie 'knock' him out and it was so funny, you would have thought Charlie was the champion of the world! :)

Madelynne, Nate, & Marie. :)
Steve & I. :
Mark & Megan (who's just about 9 months pregnant, but still looks great!).

Tommie...
We've had a crazy few days around here! Steve's parents decided to go ahead and come into town on Thursday night instead, so they got in about midnight. Steve and I had been up late the night before, putting the final touches on the first coat of paint in the main living area, so I was exhausted and went to bed around 9pm, though! LOL

Friday morning, we got up kind of early and Steve's Mom, Steve, & I went to the YMCA and I showed her around and we did a workout together. Then, we went home, had a good breakfast and just hung out a bit. There was a great sale on garage door openers, and we needed a new one (two actually!), so Steve and his Dad went out and bought one and installed it. Yeah! :)
Mark and Megan and their 4 kiddos came over Friday afternoon and we had a nice meal together. I was pretty proud of myself (and my hubby!) -- all the food turned out and it was all yummy! :) They hung out for a long time and we all stayed up late once again.
Saturday, we got up, ate breakfast and headed out to Steve's job site, because he wanted to show his parents around and let them see what he's currently working on. Then, we did a bit of shopping for a few things his parents were looking for. Came back to our house and Mark's family came back over for lunch, and we hung out for the afternoon.
Later Mark and Meg took the girls to Mass and we kept the boys and they wore us out! LOL They're great kids, but wow -- full of energy! LOL Then, they all came back and we ate supper together. By this time, much of the leftovers were gone, so we made up some Taco Chili Soup -- yum! :)
By last night, I was sooooooooo exhausted as it's been 2 days of non-stop, food prep, food clean up, and enjoying family. So, I went to bed at 9:30pm! Yes, I'm getting old! :P
This morning, we're going to go to the early service at church together, have lunch at Applebees with Mark's family and then we'll all go our separate ways after a good weekend of family time.
And, then Steve and I just might sneek in a nap! LOL

No comments: