From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
So tired...
We had a long and busy weekend......we finished taking off all the wallpaper, so Steve's Dad and brother came into town and helped us mud/tape things up and prep them for being sprayed with texture in two weeks. Plus, a friend from Iowa came in for the weekend. So, we were busy! And, we're very tired tonight and our house is a MESS........I totally underestimated the amount of dust everywhere! Sigh.....lots to clean up! Oh well.......at least we got things rolling and we had a great time with our friend, Katherine. I'll write more after I get some sleep tonight. Right now, I just want to head off to bed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment