Well, I just told Steve that I have a new job for him to pursue....ORAL SURGEON! :)
I just got back from taking Brennan to have 4 teeth extracted by the Oral Surgery Department downtown and it took all of 10 minutes. And guess what the cost was??????
$350.00!
Now, remember...that is at the DENTAL SCHOOL, where it's a lot cheaper, right? LOL Can you believe that?
10 minutes = $350.00
Wow! That's some pretty good money. So, I told Steve maybe he should consider going back to school! LOL Not really, but wow -- that's good money, huh? LOL
And, now poor Bren has a mouth full of bloody gauze and just asked me to go ahead and fill the Tylenol 3 prescription. :( Poor guy...hopefully he'll be feeling better soon and get some good sleep tonight!
1 comment:
aaawww Poor Brennan. Tylenol 3 is your friend...as is ice cream!
Isn't it crazy what they charge??? I can't wait to see our bill when Ashley has all 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed. Yipee Skipee. Austin being the caring brother he is said "So will you have all your Christmas shopping done early, since you'll be out of money after she's done?" LOL
Post a Comment