Monday, September 22, 2008

Wanna See a Beauty?

Here's a link to my friend Tracie's blog: http://tracieloux.blogspot.com/2008/09/baby-pictures.html

She is the adoption consultant for the couple who is staying with us, Steven and Kristi Cooper. She posted some beautiful pictures of Shiloh. Her teenage son, Nick, took them. :) I have taken plenty more photos and want to write up more about this wonderful family,but life has just been busy with them here. Then Steve came home for the weekend. Then Kristi's parents came in over the weekend. So, it's just been a tad bit busy around here and I haven't gotten a good blog post written.

But, I can say that we are loving every minute that the Cooper family is with us. Shiloh is just about the most precious thing you've ever seen. I'd forgotten what having a newborn in the house is like! :) She's so peaceful and good-natured and just too cute! And Steven and Kristi are awesome. They're down-to-earth, fun-loving, and just a joy to have around. We couldn't have an 'easier' couple living with us! Not sure how long they'll be here, but we're enjoying every moment that they are! :)

Well, anyway go look at the link and the cutie-patootie photos of Shiloh. That'll have to suffice for now........it's 5:05am and Kristi and I are headed off to the gym to workout! ;) She's never worked out this early, so I'm wondering if she'll still be my friend an hour from now?! lol

No comments: