Ok......my wonderful sister, Dena, tagged me for this, so here goes: :)
Each question is answered with one word and only one word…
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Iowa
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your mother? planner
5. Your father? direct
6. Siblings? 3
7. Your favorite thing? family
8. Your dream last night? none
9. Your favorite drink? Pibb Zero
10. Favorite food? Pizza
11. Your dream/goal? travel
12. The room you’re in? kitchen
13. Your church? IHOP
14. Your fear? dark
15. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Bahamas
16. Your job? YMCA
17. Where were you last night? home
18. What you’re not? organized
19. Muffins? apple
20. One of your wish list items? blackberry
21. Where you grew up? Iowa
22. The last thing you did? drove
23. What are you wearing? sweats
24. Your TV? 32"
25. Your pets? Chester
26. Your computer? laptop
27. Your life? crazy
28. Your mood? happy
29. Missing someone? husband
30. Your car? Taurus
31. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
32. Favorite store? Target
33. Your summer? busy
34. Hobby? exercising
35. Love someone? family
36. Your favorite color? pink
37. Last time you laughed? morning
38. Last time you cried? September
39. Something you'd like to improve? body
40. Favorite movie? Ever After
And, now I tag my friend Angela.......... :)
3 comments:
ME? You tagged me?? Or is there another Angela who's readin' your blog?? LOL :)
Since you hadn't posted in a few days, I knew you were the one I just HAD to post too. :D
Oh and guess what I noticed by your answers: we both want a blackberry, we both love Target, and we both grew up in Iowa. How cool is that? Ok, I know...I'm a dork. LOL
Dena - we had a TON of answers that were the same! lol I had to REALLY think, think, think to come up with different one word answers! lol
Angela -- YES, it's you! Have fun. One word answers are challenging! :)
Post a Comment