Here's our family at the wedding...

Me and my sisters.
Me and my niece, Chelsea.
Me and my Dad.

My sister Theresa.
Me and my brother, Lance, who got married!
My sister, Theresa, with our boys.

Me with my parents.
Melissa's daughter, Kristina, looking oh so cute.
Lance's son, Carter.

Me with my niece, Chelsea.
The only two shots I got of Lance & Melissa! lol

2 comments:
Fun pics! :D I never cease to be amazed at how much you, Dena and Theresa look a like! And Lance's Carter is just a small Lance....wow! :)
Can you fix the link to Dena's site? Neither link off your blog work and I want to see the other pics! :D
I don't know what to do because when I click on the link it works. :( The site is:
www.greenacres4me.blogspot.com
She only has one photo up, but it's of their whole new little family. I'll try to post some more later as she just e-mailed me some. :)
Post a Comment