Friday, August 22, 2008

Heading to Iowa...

We're heading back to Iowa today for the weekend. Why? Because.....

MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED!Couples

Yipeeeeeee! I'm so excited for him! He's found a wonderful woman, Melissa, and they will become husband and wife tomorrow. :) Lance has a son, Carter, and Melissa has two children, Kristina, & Jakob, so they'll become a family of 5! :) My brother is great and after a difficult 1st marriage and many years alone now, I'm so excited for him to be getting married again and to see him so happy! Melissa is great and is such a perfect fit for him! :)

So, we'll be heading out for Iowa after the kids are out of school today. :)

But, first -- I'm getting everything ready here and then guess what I get to do? I get to go have a 1 1/2 hour pedicure! I didn't even know they did them that long, but.....my in-laws totally surprised me last night for my birthday and got me this! They called some place in Overland Park that is 'highly recommended' and really nice, I guess. So, they set it all up and I just needed to make the appointment. Well, come to find out, it takes 2-3 weeks to get into this place; however, they 'just happened' to have an opening TODAY! I'm so excited because I'm wearing open-toed sandals to the wedding, so now my feetsies will look cute! :) What a blessing -- and I'm looking forward to some pampering before the long drive! :)Foot Print

So.....I'll 'talk' to ya' all again next week.....

No comments: