The plan is for him to be home Tuesday.......we ALL are ready to be back together as a family, that's for sure! Although it's looking like there'll be more out of town jobs for awhile, which is a huge bummer, but....I'll enjoy the time he is home!!!!!!!! Tuesday can't come soon enough for all of us
From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Missing Steve...
Steve has been gone for 1 week today and I miss him so much!!!!!
The plan is for him to be home Tuesday.......we ALL are ready to be back together as a family, that's for sure! Although it's looking like there'll be more out of town jobs for awhile, which is a huge bummer, but....I'll enjoy the time he is home!!!!!!!! Tuesday can't come soon enough for all of us
The plan is for him to be home Tuesday.......we ALL are ready to be back together as a family, that's for sure! Although it's looking like there'll be more out of town jobs for awhile, which is a huge bummer, but....I'll enjoy the time he is home!!!!!!!! Tuesday can't come soon enough for all of us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment