Last night, about 9:30pm, I get a call from Brennan, who's still at camp, and he's crying....he doesn't feel good, can I come pick him up? So, I talked to his counselor and I guess he didn't feel good all day on Sunday. :( His stomach hurts, his head hurts, and he has a fever. Of course......I'll head right over.....my Mom's heart wanted to race to him and scoop him up in my arms, but I kept myself in check when I saw him and only gave him a quick hug and talked briefly to the counselor. Got him signed out and then we were on our way.
Poor guy gets into the car and just starts crying. It's obvious he doesn't feel good, as that's just NOT Brennan to be crying like that. He's beyond tired and his body is on overload.
He had a great time at camp, but after 3 weeks, it's time to be home! :) We were really trying to let him do this for one more week if he wanted to, and it's been so great for him, but I think he's beyond tired and really needs some good sleep and rest. I'm hoping he'll sleep in this morning and feel much better!
And, quite honestly -- I am ready for him to come home. We have missed him so much and it was so good to tuck him into bed last night and see him sleeping soundly in there this morning! Now, if he can just sleep and get to feeling better, then we'll be 'all good'! :)
1 comment:
aawww I'm so sorry Brennan ended up not feeling well. As you said, hopefully it's just a body overload type of thing and he'll be good as new in no time. We'll keep him in our prayers. :) Love ya guys!
Post a Comment