Friday, June 6, 2008

Ugh!

Well, I am at the library AGAIN! I have had to use the library for my 'computer' time far too many times over the past 10 months. First it was our computer and now it's our ISP! Ugh! Yep, this morning I kept getting thrown off line and so finally I called the phone company and after a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time working with tech support, he said he couldn't do anymore on the phone, but would need to send a tech to our house to figure out the problem. He ruled out the router, but said something is either wrong with our modem or with the Windows Vista program on our new computer. Grrrrrr........

The tech can't come out until Sunday afternoon! Ugh! It wouldn't be so bad except I WORK on the computer and need the internet now. Sigh......thus, I didn't work this morning and won't get any extra hours this weekend as I'd hoped to as they have so much extra work right now and I'm the only one responsible for a certain job at the moment.

Oh well......hopefully all will be well Sunday afternoon and you'll hear from me after that. :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dena said...

I keep hearing more and more negative things happening to people who have Windows Vista. Sounds like they need to do some work on it.

dbanderman said...

wow..a. library with internet access!!! you are so blessed! puerto rico doesnt have public libraries. only if you are a member of the university can you use that one. haha..ill count your blessings for you...:)