Thursday, June 19, 2008

Letter!

Guess what? We got a letter from Brennan!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how much that thrilled this Mama's heart! After not being able to talk to him since last Saturday, it was so good to read his letter, which was quite long to my surprise, and to hear how well he's doing. Although when I read it to Steve over the phone last night, we both laughed because when he wrote the letter he'd had several nights of not getting to bed until almost 1am! Yikes! There was supposed to be a midnight 'lights out' policy -- but...........aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, to be a teenager again! lol Anyways, sounds like he's doing great and I look forward to another letter!!!! I miss my boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Abby stayed with family for 3 weeks 2 summers ago, I could hardly stand it. And, I got to talk to her each day. I'm sooo glad you get a letter!