Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random Things

We're working to get over the flu here..........sigh..........it's been a long few days! Steve is pretty much over it and 'back to normal', Nate no longer has a fever, but still has cough/congestion and stayed home from school today (talk about an EXTENDED spring break), and I am fighting to stay well. Today I got a fever of almost 100, and feel awful, but am hoping this is the worst it gets. Nate was offering to get ME something to drink today and ORDERING ME to rest earlier -- funny. :) Thus far, Brennan has escaped the flu -- yeah! :)

So, in the midst of 'not much to report' from our house, I wanted to post about a couple other things:

1st) Please pray for my 98-year-old Grandma, Martha. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday with a really bad cold. Not sure if it's any more than that, and they are running tests. She came with my parents last weekend (briefly!) and we're hoping we weren't the ones that gave her anything. :(

2nd) I've mentioned on here this blog: http://www.confessionsofacfhusband.com/ and the blog of Nate and Tricia. Well, check this out: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6038739 It is the local video news story of this precious couple. My heart ached as they talked. I can't imagine what they're going through. Please pray for them.

And, now I'm off to head back to bed..... Sickly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful story - may God continue to watch over them all, as he truly has blessed them.
M