Thursday, March 6, 2008

Quick Hello

The next few days will be crazy, so I'm taking the opportunity to jot a quick note:

*Brennan went to the dental school today and needs ortho work, too -- go figure! lol BUT, the good news, is that the Ortho professor came up to us and said that she had been wrong and that the COULD most-likely do both our boys at the school! YEAH! That will save us almost $2400! We have to schedule an appt. and meet with a graduate ortho student to find out for sure, but she sounded positive! I was thrilled! :) We really like it there -- everyone's so nice and friendly!

*We are having visitors again this weekend. There is a conference at Ihop this weekend and two of our friends from our church back in Iowa are coming and staying with us from tonight (Thurs) till Sunday. I'm going to the conference with them most of the time. I'm really looking forward to it! :)

So............I am going to try to do some updating throughout the weekend about the conference -- but, no promises! lol It may not be until AFTER the conference! :)

Right now we're off to our Foster Parenting classes -- only 4 left! Yeah! :)

No comments: