Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TWINS!


I just had to share the news! My really good friend from my gym back home in Iowa, whom I got to see just this past weekend, Kristie, and her husband, Cory, who was my trainer in Iowa, just had their babies!!!!!


TWIN BOYS!


She had them by c-section today, a little over 5 weeks early. The boys are in the NICU to be monitored since they were a bit early, but seem to be doing well, as does Kristie, thankfully. I'd love it if anyone would pray for them as Kristie recovers, the babies adjust to life outside the womb, and as this family transitions from a family of 3 to a family of 5! I'm so excited for them and the boys' big sister, Olivia! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lance!! How cool for him! (Is he ever gonna grow up and look his age??) :D

Anonymous said...

Congrat's to Kristie and Cory!!Know
what an inspiration they have been
to you....

Dena said...

Congratulations to them on their new little bundles of joy. They are embarking on a new, scary yet wonderful journey as parents of multiples and it's one they will be so glad they were able to experience. :)