Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snowstorm!

We are at 'home' in Iowa and having a wonderful time visiting family and friends, but.......we are in the middle of THIS...

There is ice and plenty of blowing snow, creating blizzard-like conditions. It's NASTY outside! And soooooooooooooooo cold up here. It's supposed to settle down tonight and hopefully we'll have no problems returning to KC tomorrow. I am so thankful that this winter we've been living in KC -- it's just been down right awful here in Iowa with tons of snow and so very cold! Brrrrr!

3 comments:

Dena said...

All this lovely weather makes you want to move back up here doesn't it? LOL

This really has been a brutally hard winter. I'm so ready for it to be Spring!

Love you guys. Drive safe!

Brennan said...

sup girl? just seeing if this works

Anonymous said...

Be glad you moved from Iowa to KS instead of from Iowa to Wisconsin. It's been a bear of a winter..... I'm so ready for spring that I'm ready to make like a bear and hibernate until it arrives!