Here's my ever-wonderful-not-at-all-like-me husband: washing the headlights off! I NEVER EVER would have even thought someone would consider this until I married my husband. He makes sure to wash the windows and the headlights when we stop for gas! LOL Windows I can understand, but the headlights? LOL (That's just one of the many reasons I love him -- see how good of care he takes of me?! LOL)
From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Photos
On our recent trip to Iowa, we stopped at a gas station to fill up before returning back to KC. Well, Brennan LOVES taking photos, and so while I was inside, he does the following...
Here's my ever-wonderful-not-at-all-like-me husband: washing the headlights off! I NEVER EVER would have even thought someone would consider this until I married my husband. He makes sure to wash the windows and the headlights when we stop for gas! LOL Windows I can understand, but the headlights? LOL (That's just one of the many reasons I love him -- see how good of care he takes of me?! LOL)
And, then Brennan started snapping pictures of himself while he was filling up the gas tank for us. He is such a goofy teenager! LOL


And here....He truly is is Mother's child........Diet Coke! LOL

Here's my ever-wonderful-not-at-all-like-me husband: washing the headlights off! I NEVER EVER would have even thought someone would consider this until I married my husband. He makes sure to wash the windows and the headlights when we stop for gas! LOL Windows I can understand, but the headlights? LOL (That's just one of the many reasons I love him -- see how good of care he takes of me?! LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment