In the mail we get the following offer, which states:
"...You have been selected to become a member of our special family of preferred _ (I'll leave their name off to spare them any more embarassment)__ card holders, your Choice Account with a current variable rate of 21.62% is an offer that you can feel great about accepting..."
When I read that, I about spit out my coffee laughing! Why? Because it's so incredibly stupid! I'm not an ANTI-CREDIT CARD person, as I believe there's a time and place for the responsible use of them. However, we were laughing because some people actually fall for this, simply because of the company who's sending t! I mean, they make it sound so GREAT that there's a variable rate of 21.62% and it's absolutely ludicrious to think you can 'feel great about accepting' this offer! Uh, hello????????? Who in their right mind would feel GREAT about accepting that? I kept looking or a promotional percentage or something else that would be worth that rate, but none, nada, nope -- there wasn't any to be found.
So, I guess we'll be passing on this GREAT offer, because we do not feel GREAT about accepting it! LOL
1 comment:
AND there are ones that fall for
this!!
Post a Comment